Today was one of those days with never-ending errands. I swear I loaded, unloaded and re-loaded my toddlers into the car at least 10 times today. Dinner time rolled around and we were just getting home (of course). I needed some comfort food and had some leftover chicken I needed to use up, so I made Chicken Spaghetti. This meal is a family favorite and a crowd pleaser.
- 1lb of chicken (I used leftover rotisserie chicken, but you can use fresh or frozen if you prefer)
- 1 package of spaghetti noodles.
- 12-16oz of Velveeta cheese
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
In a large pot add 5qts of water and your chicken, bring to a boil. If using cooked chicken, it will be warm enough by the time the water boils. If you are using fresh or frozen, boil until chicken is cooked and remove chicken, shred, and add back to the water. Add your spaghetti noodles and boil until cooked. Strain noodles and chicken and add it back to the pot. Add in the Velveeta and stir until mostly melted.
Add in the Rotel tomatoes, and cans of soup.
Mix until everything is fully incorporated. That’s it! Quick and Yummy!
My favorite is leftovers the next day, all the flavors get all soaked into the noodles and it is so good.
Let me know if you try it!
I'm Rebecca, Mom, Wife, Jack of many trades, master of none.
I started this blog as a place to share and collect ideas about fiber arts, cooking, gardening and motherhood.
Thanks for stopping by!
Latest posts by MakeGrowLove (see all)
- 35+ Candy-free Easter Basket Ideas - March 19, 2019
- 3 small and (mostly) free things to do when you are DEPRESSED - March 8, 2019
- Oobleck – Sensory Play (with recipe!) - March 6, 2019